Home » , , , , , » My Wife With Stranger

My Wife With Stranger

I have been reading some wife stories on this blog for quite a few months. So, I decided to share my wife story here. This is a true story in which my wife had sex with a stranger. Let me tell you one thing, we are happily married and leading a happy life. There was a time frame When our sex life began to get boring I asked my wife if we could spice things up a bit by telling each other fantasies before and during sex. She agreed and asked me what I wanted to hear. I told her it was her fantasy tell what ever she wanted. Remember this, My wife is very hot in bed.
hot-wife-with-stranger
My Wife Wanted To Try Another Man.
That night she laid next to me and started playing with my tool. She said she had something to tell me. I said ok say it. She said she was in the store wearing a short skin tight dress and she was with no underwear. A young man who worked there was watching her as she bent over to pick up items on lower and higher shelves.As soon as she told me about the scene, I started getting hard. She said she would like to do it again only bring that guy to the house and fuck him. Now she really got my attention. I told her it would be great fun with me but why a stranger? She said she just didn't want any emotional attachments, so just sex. she told me how she'd seduce him and get him undressed and do all the wonderful sexy things she wanted to do. It made me rocking hard and believe me, I fucked her harder than ever.

One evening I was browsing the web and found an advertising. There was a guy in his mid twenties who posted the ad that he wants to fuck a married lady at any cost. I asked my wife if she'd like to try it and with some reservations she agreed. She made me promise that if I have no problems with it. I was eager to see her fucking so I agreed. Initially my wife and I agreed that if we were going to fuck him, we will do it with no strings attached. We contacted each other and then we decided to meet at a local coffee point. We met each other but we were really shocked when the guy told us that he had a wife too. It was more than fantastic idea to swap our wives with each other.I asked if she was doing alright and wanted to continue. She said she was having the time of her life and wanted to go to a room and fuck. I asked if she would be willing to go to a room with the other guy while his wife and I went to a separate room, because I wanted her to tell me all about it later. She agreed and off we went to separate rooms.
hot-wife
We fucked each others wife in separate rooms. The wife I fucked was bigger when it comes to boobs. She had a large pair of bosoms as compared to mine. She sucked me and took the cock entirely till my balls went touching her lips. Then, after getting a great suck of 30 minutes, I banged her in all positions. It was great. Later we met in the main room - thanked our stranger fucks and started the drive home. My wife still had on the long dress and it was still unbuttoned. While I was driving she started sucking me.

When we go home I peeled off my clothes and jumped into bed. She crawled in next to me and started rubbing my cock and asked if I wanted to hear the story. Hard-on time! She told me to finger her pussy and ass while she talked. To my surprise she was still dripping cum from both holes!

She said the man was a perfect gentleman at all times. While he complemented her on her pretty face, nice breasts, etc., really making her relax, then he asked if he could touch her through her clothes which she agreed to. Then asked if he could unbutton here dress. This was the first time she would be exposed where others could see her. It really turned her on to dance in front of all those strangers. She got so turned on she told the guy she wanted to become his slut for the evening and that she wanted to go to a room.

Arriving at the room she told him she wanted to undress him and as she did so he continued to complement her on everything she did. She sucked his cock for a short while but wanted it in her cunt and she wanted it hard and deep. She couldn't wait for him to cum inside her. She told him she was going to tell her husband all about their fucking and as she talked to him she felt a climax coming on and asked him to cum with her. She said the feeling of cum in her cunt was wonderful. Shortly after he pulled out she started sucking his cock and asked him to rum his cum from her cunt into her ass with his fingers. He did and when he had her well lubricated and she had him hard again she got on her knees and asked him to fuck her ass. She told him he was the first man other than her husband to do her ass and she wanted his cum in her ass also. Again as she talked to him he got harder and pumped into her little ass even faster til finally she started cumming and he shot his load up her ass.

Needless to say her telling me this story while I was fucking that still cum soaked pussy really had me turned on and I told her I wanted her ass also. She said she was ready and in my cock went. She clamped down so hard on my cock I thought it would break off but I just shot a load of cum up her ass.For many weeks we told each other about fucking those strangers. I am sure readers would also enjoy our wife swap story.
Powered by Blogger.